Located in the heart of the tree-lined neighborhoods of Northeast Minneapolis, Catholic Eldercare’s community of senior residences offers older adults inviting opportunities to live life to the fullest. Whether the need is for skilled nursing care, independent living, assisted living, senior day care, or other services, our Catholic housing options offer comfort and security to fit your needs.
Catholic Eldercare offers a caring, community atmosphere for elders of all faiths, where they receive the support, respect, and spiritual enrichment they need. For nearly 30 years, Catholic Eldercare has been providing affordable elder housing and care. Every resident has ready access to whatever level of care services they require, and can enjoy a friendly, comfortable setting.
Catholic Eldercare is proud to provide our continuum of care, including the finest nursing homes in Minneapolis, independent living facilities, assisted living, our senior day care programs, memory care, rehabilitation services, and more.
Timeline of Catholic Eldercare Facility Openings:
• 1983: Catholic Eldercare on Main Skilled Nursing Care
• 1985: Catholic Eldercare by Day Adult Day Program
• 1995: MainStreet Lodge Assisted Living
• 2004: RiverVillage East Assisted Living and Memory Care
• 2004: RiverVillage North Independent Living Apartments
• 2008: 1101 on Main Active Adult Independent Apartments
Contact us today to learn more about our Nursing homes in Minneapolis.