One of the greatest blessings at Catholic Eldercare is the sharing of time and talents by a loving team of volunteers.
Our mission is to provide the care, housing and services needed by older adults to continue living fully with dignity in an intentionally created caring community.
Volunteers compliment and support the facility staff, and in so doing, perhaps create a better more pleasurable experience for those in our care.
We are currently seeking volunteers in the following areas:
- Guest Services Transitional Care (TCU)
- Transitional Services Transitional Care (TCU)
- Media & Information Transitional Care (TCU)
- Reception & Welcome in Transitional Care Unit (TCU)
- Pastoral Care Aides
- Saturday Mass Escorts
- Gift Shop Sales
- Dining Room Assistants
- One-to-one Visitors
- Special Events
- Monthly Shopping Trips
- Administrative Support
- Pets with a Purpose Visitors
For more information on volunteering, contact Diane Lucas, Business Development at email@example.com or call 612-362-2492.